Baked Orange Chicken
- 4 large Chicken Breasts, halved
- 1 ½ cups fresh orange juice
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP ginger or slice fresh ginger
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 TBSP brown sugar, optional
- Halve the chicken breasts.
- Top each chicken breast with a little butter.
- Combine orange juice, minced garlic, ginger, and brown sugar(optional). Pour over the chicken breasts.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts to taste.
- Cover with foil. For even more seasoning, marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Serve over steamed rice.