Quick and Simple Freezer Meal
I love the convenience of this recipe. It is so easy to mix up and then put in the freezer. When you are ready to bake, just thaw and put it in a pie crust and bake. It is delicious and has all the makings of your mother’s homemade chicken pot pie without all the time in the kitchen!
Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 Cups Cooked chicken breasts shredded
- 1 16 ou can Veg-All
- 2 cans Cream of Potato soup
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Tony's seasoning (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 9 in Pillsbury pie crusts or 2 homemade crusts
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place one pie crust in a pie plate.
- Combine all the ingredients together.
- Pour mixture over pie crust in the pie plate.
- Cover the mixture with second pie crust and crimp edges together to seal.
- Slit the top of crust, dot with butter, and sprinkle with Tony's.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.