Easy Chicken Salad
- 4 cooked, shredded chicken breasts
- 1 Cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip *If the salad seems dry after adding all the ingredients, I will add some more mayonnaise to desired consistency.
- 1 Cup halved, seedless purple grapes
- 1/2 Cup diced celery(optional)
- 1 Cup Cashews I prefer to use the halves/pieces instead of the whole cashews.
- 1 tsp Tony's Seasoning *can substitute red pepper if you can't get Tony's
- 2 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the chicken and mayo until it is blended together. If it still seems too dry after adding the other ingredients, continue adding mayo until you get the desired consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients. Carefully fold in the grapes last.
- Chill the Chicken Salad in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Serve with crackers or on a croissant as a sandwich.