Motivation For Moms
You, Lord, keep my lamp burning;
my God turns my darkness into light. Psalm 18:28
You know those days when you are a mom, a blogger, a public relations professional for your employer, and it is a Monday when your MacBook Pro will not power up so you have to mail it in for service and they will not even give you a “guestimate” about how long the repair will take? Yeah, this mom needs some Monday Motivation! Anyway . . . on to today’s blog!
Today’s Monday Motivation is encouragement for all of the moms out there. Moms of all ages and stages of life give selflessly every day to their children and grandchildren. I mean . . . where would any of us be without our moms? Some of us are in the stage of parenting that we remind our children of that truth quite often!
- Are you tired today?
- Are you discouraged?
- Are you looking at your calendar wondering how in the world you will get it all done?
- You might be a brand new momma anxiously waiting for the birth of your new baby.
- You might be the momma about to watch her last baby graduate from high school and leave you an empty nester.
- You are wondering what’s next?
- You might be the daughter who is missing her momma right now.
All of these emotions . . . all of these life events . . . can leave you feeling weary. So what should you do?
You go to the One who keeps your lamp burning! The One who provides oil that will not ever run dry. The One who turns darkness into light! In fact, in HIM there is NO DARKNESS!
Today, I encourage you to run to Him today:
- Give Him your schedule.
- Give your needs.
- Give him your fears.
- Give him all of your loves.
- HE loves you and cares for you and all of those things more than you could ever possibly imagine.
I encourage you to memorize today’s verse and download the free phone wallpaper!
And in case you were wondering, my MacBook Pro is still within the warranty. Hallelujah!