Ritzy Chicken and Rice
- 9x 13 casserole dish
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 8 oz Sour Cream
- 3 Cups Cooked Rice
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 Stacks Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 1 Cup slivered almonds(optional)
- Boil Chicken, reserve broth, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix together broth, sour cream, soup, salt, pepper.
- Add rice and chicken to broth mixture.
- Pour into 9×13 casserole dish.
- Combine melted butter and crushed crackers.
- Top the chicken and rice with crushed crackers and almonds(optional).
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 min or until center is bubbly.
- **Mixture can be frozen in a ziploc bag and thawed when ready to cook. Do not freeze with crackers and almonds; only the rice and chicken mixture.