Weekly Inspiration For Your Home & Family
It’s been such a great week and we have a busy week ahead! We are having weather whiplash up here in North Texas. Sometimes I feel like the mailman going to work. I have to be prepared for rain, snow, sleet, and sun all on the same day! Today I wore my sweater dress and boots to church, but I just didn’t have the energy to change my purse from the summer woven purse I bought! Oh well… It is really cute though!
Here’s a look back at some of the great things we did at Harvesting Home this week:
- Monday Motivation was all about leadership. We shared a beautiful quote about being the kind of leader you would want to follow. Ouch! You can download the free printable and read about some important qualities every leader should possess.
2. I asked for your help! We are designing a new office space and I shared 2 designs with you on the blog. There is a cozy, navy design and a light, neutral design to choose from for the office space. It’s not too late to help me decide and weigh in on which one speaks to you! One of my favorite things in the office is this desk we made from an antique door. We added hairpin legs and a glass top and now it is the perfect desk.
3. Are you thinking about doing some spring cleaning or a big renovation? We really need to do some spring cleaning and organization in a few spaces in our house-garage and basement. Spring is usually the time we begin to think about having a garage sale or giving away a few items. Here are a few tips on Spring Clean-Out that we’ve learned after a few years and tears of letting things accumulate.
4. I had the wonderful privilege of interview Brooke Fedigan of Farmhouse 1820 on The Hop this week. You DO NOT want to miss this interview! Brooke was a fashion designer in NYC and now lives in her 200 year old farmhouse with her husband and two children. She has done some amazing projects, including her garden house.
Now for this week!
We are starting off the week with our Sundays Around the Table Series and a brand new recipe. You can read about Alabaster Jars and being poured out for Jesus.
You can also download a delicious recipe and read a funny story about my early cooking mishaps!
Check back this week for more exciting posts:
- Monday Motivation
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Flea Market Flip- Vintage Furniture Factory Cart
- Vintage Find/Flip
- The Hop
Have a blessed week friends!