Weekly Inspirations For Your Home & Family
What a wonderful and busy week last week was for us! It was filled with lots and lots of family time, some fun projects, a little shopping, and a wedding! So here’s all the fun things you might have missed and some inspiration for next week:
- We took the grands to Chuck E Cheese this week and had a blast! If you don’t know what Chuck E Cheese is, just imagine pizza, a giant singing mouse, games, rides, and tired grandparents! Our grandson kept saying, “Chuck E Cheese is AMAZING!” You really should try it sometime. You get to act like a kid again!
2. Monday’s Motivation was all about how Monday’s success starts with Sunday’s faithfulness. You can read about it here and also download the FREE phone wallpaper.
3. One of my most exciting and BARGAIN finds at the Round Top Flea Market was this fishing basket. I had big plans for completely repurposing it and boy did it turn out better than I had imagined! You can read the full post here and watch the full tutorial on how to make one for yourself.
3. I got to do a little shopping and I found some really great new spring/summer dresses at Target! I don’t know about y’all(I am from Texas), but for so many years the dresses were just not attractive. These are feminine and not expensive! I thought I would share the links.
4. We finished up our week with a family wedding and a wonderful time catching up after a long year of not seeing one another. I know so many of you have missed special occasions so I am thinking of you during these times. Cherish every moment!
Now for this week!
We are starting off the week with our Sundays Around the Table Series and a brand new recipe. You can read about the importance of investing in future generations here.
Check back this week for more exciting posts:
- Monday Motivation
- Office Redesign
- Flea Market Flip- Vintage Furniture Factory Cart
- Spring Cleaning/Organization Tips
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Have a blessed week friends!